Saturday, July 13, 2013

Currently Lusting After..



I walked into Terry White Chemist today during my lunch break only to walk past the Kora Organic skincare. This line of skincare is by Miranda Kerr a now ex-Victoria Secret model and a fellow Australian. Kora is a fully organic and natural skincare range with a mission to, "Provide optimal quality certified organic formulas to nourish, rejuvenate, beautify and transform the skin." I had heard that this range was available but didn't look more into it because at that stage I was not as into skincare as I am now. After reading many reviews on this range, I can safely say I am keen to get my grubby paws on this entire line and all its beautiful packaging. As well as this, I am willing to give anything a go that has Miranda Kerr and her amazing beauty attached to it and is also made in Australia and sold exclusively here because I very rarely can find Australian beauty products that I love and as a result end up paying out a fortune for overseas brands.

Unfortunately it's not the cheapest skincare around as you can probably guess, and with me trying to save as much as possible I am so conflicted as to whether to just bite the bullet and buy it, or stick to my budget and wait. Having said that, I think I might start with one product and see how that goes before buying and insane amount from the line. I'm sure I will keep you all updated when I finally cave and buy some of these products to tell you how much I love or hate these products.

Have you tried anything from the Kora Organic Skincare line?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

9 comments:

Scarlett London said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, I'd heard of Kora but didn't know it was Miranda Kerr that was fronting it! Might have to try this out, but I'm not sure if you can get it from the UK?

Absolutely love your blog by the way (and your layout is amazing), am sat with a cup of tea going through all of your archives!

Scarlett xx
scarlettlondon.com

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

She also developed the line, which is pretty cool! I think you can order it from the official website but I read that the shipping is crazy expensive. But I think that it would be worth the cost.

Aww thanks! I am really enjoying writing it, but I'm such a newbie! I am going to go check out your blog now, I'm sure it will be fabulous! xx

Ria said... Reply To This Comment

Miranda Kerr is so gorgeous! Really intrigued by her skincare line and would love to try it too! Would love to know what you think if you do cave in and try it :)

Ria x
NatuRiaBeauty

Gemma Etc. said... Reply To This Comment

Oh wow this brand looks amazing!!!! Isn't she just incredibly beautiful? I'd love to try this range xx

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Ria She really is! I'm sure I'll be putting up reviews when I finally try it! xx

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Gemma Turner It sounds amazing. Just got to get the money for it! Oh hell yeah, she is crazy pretty. xx

Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

I walked past this line today! Definitely want to give it a go! x

Ashley said... Reply To This Comment

Oh and I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! x

http://actuallyash.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

RosyChicc said... Reply To This Comment

Ahh I adore Miranda and I'd love to try these products! I will have to check their site :)

Andrea | RosyChicc

Post a Comment