Friday, June 21, 2013

June Bella Box


I've been getting the Bella Box every month for about 8 months now, and while I'm not always totally impressed with them, I still continue hoping that I will get some new stuff to try and also because I love trying new products and coming home after work and ripping into it to see the goodies inside. I received the June box today and I have to say, I am very impressed with this months box even though I was disappointed because when I got home the package I really wanted hadn't arrived. So I thought I would share what I got inside the box.

To start out with, I opened it and immediately say that there was a sigma brush inside, which I have been wanting to try ever since I started watching YouTube videos about make up, It the E25 blending brush so I'm super keen to use that.


Next up, I saw this lip gloss and opened it up and was amazed at how sparkly it was and how pretty it looked in the container. It's a brand called Street Gloss, which I have never heard of before but nice packaging ALWAYS sucks me in. I quickly put it on just so I could write a bit about it, and it looks pretty on the lips and feels really nice on the lips, although it is a bit sticky, but certainly not the most sticky lip gloss I've ever used. Definitely excited about that one.


There is also a red nail polish by Natio which looks really nice, I don't actually have a red nail polish so this is a plus. And I have never tried Natio, has anyone tried it? Is it good quality?


Next up is this Toni & Guy Texturising Glue, I'm not to sure how to use this but by the name I assume it holds you hair in place while building texture. I will interested to see how/if that works.


There is always a face mask by Montsgne Jeunesse which I have tried before, it's alright, I wouldn't say I love it, but I'll give it a go.

.
There is also an assortment of lotions, washes and scrubs by Brazillian Butterfly which will be good to try.


And Lastly, two emergin C products which I haven't heard a lot about but I gather it's quite an expensive brand, so I will give that a go.


All in all, I am really happy with this months box, there is lots of things I am really excited to test and use.

Do you get sample/beauty boxes?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

8 comments:

Forever Miss Vanity said... Reply To This Comment

Your box looks really good - I love discovering all the different types of beauty boxes from across the world.

Cute blog, following :)
xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Forever Miss Vanity Yeah, I love seeing all the different goodies in all the boxes. Aw, thank you! I'm going to check out your blog! xx

sleepandwater said... Reply To This Comment

Oooh, I'd be pretty excited about the Sigma E25!

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@sleepandwater
I was so excited! And I used it this morning! xx

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Meagan! Oooh, the Sigma E25 is definitely the highlight of the box!

And I nominated you for the liebster blog awards so here's the link to the page! xx

Daphne |
The Liebster Blog Awards
| bloglovin'

Ana Vargas said... Reply To This Comment

I've been meaning to sign up to receive boxes like this one! I think they're really nice.

The samples look great! Thanks for sharing

iam-ana.blogspot.com/

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen Oh yeah, for sure. I love when awesome things like this pop up in the boxes. Makes it so worthwhile. Okay, thank you! I will make sure I check it out! xx

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Ana Vargas It's definitely worth a try, you can get some pretty cool stuff, and if you don't like it, just stop! xx

Post a Comment