Saturday, June 15, 2013

John Frieda - Frizz-Ease




Hey Guys!
I haven't used any other products from the Frizz-Ease line, however, I received this in a sample box a few months ago and can safely say that this stuff is awesome. While I don't have particularly frizzy hair, everyone experiences some sort of frizz throughout their life, unless you have perfect hair, in which case you are EXTREMELY lucky. I will use this on days where my hair just isn't doing what I want (which is most days) and have a bit of frizz. This stuff really stops and controls frizz and it's really simple to use, super handy when you are in a rush and don't want to tame the frizz. All you need is a pea size of this product and it manages to de-frizz my hair. However I have quite thin and like I said not overly frizzy hair, so I don't know how much product you would need or if this would work for people with thick and very frizzy hair, but for me, its perfect. This is just the sample size which is a perfect size to fit into your handbag and carry around just in case of a hair emergency like that pesky rain. The other thing I love about this product is the smell, it smells amazing, and I know that if something smells good I am more likely to continue using it. 

Have you tried this product? Does it work for you, or is it a complete flop?
Let me know! I love hearing your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by
- Meagan xx 

8 comments:

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

I've never tried this before but it's definitely something i'll look into now! Frizz is always annoying, even if it's just a tad! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen I don't think I would have ever picked it off the shelf, but its worth giving a go. x

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

I think that's the best thing about these glam boxes! Wish they would deliver to where I lived...
I tagged you to do the seven deadly sins of beauty tag! Let me know if you're doing the tag! xx

Daphne | Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty #tag | bloglovin'

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen Exactly! Can you not get anything similar delivered to you? I just read that tag post, thanks for tagging, I will probably be doing it later this week! xx

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

this looks good.... i think i'll give it a go!
would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
let me know! :-)
- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

I had a quick look at your blog, and I like it! I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and GFC! xx

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

@MeaganI don't think we have those here, but I'm moving to London later this year so I'm really looking forward to a year of glam boxes! Haha xx

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen aww! Well that's annoying, guess you will just have to make the most of living in London! hahah xx

Post a Comment