Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sally Hansen - Jaded

The other day my friend and I went into Priceline and I did my best not to spend any money, but we spotted that the Sally Hansen nail polishes were buy one get one free and with a bargain like that, how could you resist? I decided that I didn't have any greeny/bluey nail polishes so I thought I would pick some of those up. One of the colours I picked up was jaded which a minty green colour which I really like, and surprisingly I don't have anything like. I know it is going into winter in Australia at the moment and this really isn't a winter colour  but I still will probably wear it just because it is such a nice colour.




Pro's:
- The colour is really nice
- The finish of the polish is really smooth and shiny
- It dried really quickly (which is awesome because I hate waiting)
- It lasts quite a long time
- I've had it on for a few of days and no chipping at the top like most nail polishes
- Pretty inexpensive ($14.95 AU)

Con's
- The smell is quite strong
- Pretty sheer and takes a few coats to become opaque

Overall I love this nail polish and am defineaely going to try some other Sally Hansen nail polishes soon.

Have you tried the Sally Hansen polishes and do you like them? What is your favourite shade from the range?

Thanks for stopping by
- Meagan xo

8 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I haven't tried this nailpolish but it sounds great and I love the colour!!

Christina xx
http://christinathorup.com/

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Christina Thorup Definitely check out the range, the formula is so good! x

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

I have a couple of Sally Hanson polishes and the colors are either a hit or miss. But this color seems really pretty! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen
Oh okay, I guess I have only tried two of them. But this one does come out pretty sheer which annoys me about nail polishes, but a few coats and it looks good. x

SW said... Reply To This Comment

This is a gorgeous colour! Great posts, you deserve more followers!! Followed you via gfc, would love it if you checked out my blog :-) xxx

www.shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Shannon Marina Thank you! I only just started, so that's why I don't have many followers. But I will definitely go check out your blog! x

sleepandwater said... Reply To This Comment

I have & love this polish but I agree it needs several coats. Still, gorgeous colour and I like that the finish is chip-resistant and almost gel-like :)

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@sleepandwater Yeah, that's the only thing that I don't really like about it. I much prefer my nail polishes to be opaque. x

Post a Comment