Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Favourites

Considering June was the first proper month of being in the blogger community I thought it would be nice to celebrate my first full month and sit down and tell you about some of the things I have been loving through my first month as a blogger. So let's get started.


I'll start with skincare because there's only one skincare favourite this month.

Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment: I mentioned this in my Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty tag that I did and I've been using this for over a week and I am pretty impressed with it. I think it's starting to (slowly) fade my acne scars! And I think its making my skin a little bit more plump and glowing, which is what it's meant to do. I will have to keep using it to see if I can see any more improvements to the skin.

Now onto the make-up favourites for the month.

Topshop cream blush in head over heels and Stila cream blush in lilium: This month I have been getting really into cream blushes because they are so quick and easy to apply which is something I love for on the day to day make-up application. Both of these cream blushes have been making their into my make-up regime. I think I actually like the formula of the Topshop blush over the Stila blush which is good because it's over half the price! I love it when that happens, don't you?

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: I love this mascara, I use it every day and it makes my lashes so volumized  and big. This is such a cult mascara, and if you haven't given it a go, you definitely should because it seriously is worth it.

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Porcelain: I bought this because it was so hyped up and at the moment I'm not a fan of really full coverage foundations because I want my skin to get better and I feel full coverage foundations aren't great for that. This is a really nice foundation, it feels kind of like a mousse and I wouldn't say its completely matte, but it stays on my face for most of the day so I don't mind.

The Balm Rockstar Palette: I really like The Balm products, and this is no exception. This has 12 different eyeshadows, the much talked about Mary-Lou Manizer which is an amazing highlighter, Frat Boy blush and two lip glosses. I love the highlighter and the blush and a few of the eyeshadows. I also like the names of the eyeshadows are all related to music which is cool considering its the rockstar palette. I really like experimenting with all the different products and I love being able to try all these different products without buying the full size.

A non beauty favourite.

A Typo pencil case - Let's Blog Some Shit: I only bought this today when I went shopping with a friend but I thought it was super cool and it's already a favourite so I thought I would include it anyway. Typo is a really quirky and cool shop that sells stationary and house ware things, I love going in there and seeing all the latest things. I saw this today and fell in love with it and thought it would be perfect to celebrate my first month of blogging.

I just want to squeeze in one last non beauty favourite.


The Little Mermaid Necklace: For as long as I can remember I have loved The Little Mermaid and all the songs that come with it. My friend and I went to see Disney on Ice last Thursday and I saw this necklace and knew I had to get it so I can be wearing Ariel whenever I want. She doesn't really have a face because they didn't paint it on, but I still love it and have been wearing it every day since.

Well that's it for my first ever monthly favourites, I just want to thank you guys for reading and following my blog throughout my first month, I've really enjoyed blogging and I hope I'll be bringing you more content for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

5 comments:

Forever Miss Vanity said... Reply To This Comment

Love the Little Mermaid necklace :)

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I love that pencil case! xx

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

Oh man, that pencil case is amazing! I've been wanting to buy the Jouer tinted moisturizer for quite a while but the international shipping fee is absurd!
The little mermaid is one of my favorite princess disney movies! I hate it when they don't paint on the faces as it sometimes creeps me out...Haha! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

HAAA 'lets blog that shit'!

miss-rowe-roberts.blogspot.com

sleepandwater said... Reply To This Comment

I love that Typo pencil case - I think I need it! Very appropriate for my life ;) Lovely favourites - lots of products in there that I would love to try!

Post a Comment