Monday, July 8, 2013

My First Mac Lipstick

Until recently I didn't spend a lot of money on make-up and never really bought high end products, instead I bought drug-store products and hoped that it would be enough. In some cases it is enough, but I am really getting into higher end products just because more often they actually are the better products, go figure, right? Anyway, this year I bought my first Mac product, the Studio Finish concealer and really wanted to try the lipsticks because everyone raves about them and every beauty blogger needs a Mac lipstick right? After seeing people wear the colour Rebel on people I immediately wanted it. On the Mac website the colour is described as a vivid pinkish purple which I agree with. I am a really big fan of berry/purple lipsticks, I love the way they look. 



Rebel is a satin finish which is a semi matte finish but it still moisturising which I need because my lips a basically dry all year round. This stays on for quite a long time and leaves a stain on the lips that makes it last for longer. 



I really like the lipstick, I like the way it looks and the way it feels because it doesn't dry my lips out. I am really happy I bought this lipstick and that it was my first Mac lipstick. I really want to try more Mac lipsticks and the different formulations. 

What are your favourite Mac lipstick and formulation? Any recommendations for my next Mac purchase?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

3 comments:

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

This is a really pretty color! I just bought my first MAC lipstick last week as well! I got Coral Bliss, but now I'm thinking of getting this when it's Autumn/Winter! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Daphne Shen it's such a good colour for winter! Definitely suggest you try it! xx

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

It's such a pretty colour, unfortunately I don't own any mac lipsticks.

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! xx

http://yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment