Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tv Obsession

I know this is a beauty blog and this isn't a beauty post, but I am a massive fan of TV and I thought I would share a  TV show that I'm currently obsessed with called Cuckoo.

It is a British TV show that stars Andy Samberg who I personally LOVE! It also has the actress who played Emily, Ross's very short-lived wife in Friends. What more could you ask for? Andy plays a character who is very different and unusual or "cuckoo", which just so happens to be the name of the character. What a coincidence! The story line follows a British girl who travels overseas meets and marries Cuckoo to then bring them back to England to live with her parents. It is a really funny and clever show, but anything with Andy Samberg is funny in my opinion, dude is hilarious!

Andy Samberg as Cuckoo

There is only one season so far and it only consists of 6 episodes much to my sadness. Why do British TV shows have to have such short seasons? However, there are more episodes coming out later this year which I am hanging to see.

So how about you guys, what shows are you currently obsessed with?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

3 comments:

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

I watch way too much tv for my own good. Haven't heard of this one though - but I'm obsessed with Sherlock and Doctor Who, among other shows! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

Gemma Etc. said... Reply To This Comment

I watched this for one episode, but I just couldn't get into it. I don't think the humour was the same as mine but that picture above is hilarious :D xx

Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

Meagan said... Reply To This Comment

@Gemma T Yeah, It probably isn't everyone's thing, but man Andy Samberg is hilarious.

Post a Comment