Thursday, August 15, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Hey Lovelies!

I am SO sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time, Slap me on the wrist! I have been really busy and have been feeling really unmotivated lately and I don't want to give you guys something that I'm not happy with. I should be back in full swing and now that Uni is back I will be feeling more motivated.

Anyway... On to what is this post is actually about, The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette!

Last month was my 18th birthday and one of my lovely friends, Izzy bought me the Naked Basics and I love it. Urban Decay is definitely known for their eyeshadows and in particular the Naked Palettes.

I have heard really good things about this palette and it definitely does not disappoint. It is the perfect eyeshadow palette for everyday which includes a matte black that I like to use as an eyeliner. The eyeshadows are really smooth and soft and very pigmented which I think is like all Urban Decay but this are my first from the brand so I can't be sure, but these eye shadows are worth giving a go. I am a fan of neutral colours for my eyes, so this really is the perfect palette for me with my favourite being the shade Naked 2, which must be in the naked 2 palette judging from the name. If you are a fan of neutral, matte eye shadows, I really recommend giving these a go especially for everyday use.

Have you guys tried this palette and what are your thoughts? Also, I am looking at getting one of the Naked palettes, which one do you guys recommend?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

2 comments:

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

Yay! It's great to see a new post from you! I definitely know what you mean by feeling unmotivated sometimes but I'm glad you're getting back on the track! I own and absolutely LOVE this palette! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

Elin said... Reply To This Comment

I like the original naked palette more, but the lorac pro palette is my absolute favorite! way better then any of the naked palettes x

♥ elín from elinlikes

Post a Comment