Thursday, July 11, 2013

NOTD - Innoxa Nail Polish




I am loving this nail polish at the moment, I picked it up from Myer last week along with another Innoxa polish (because I couldn't choose between the two) in the big 'end of financial' year sale they always have. These nail polishes retail at $13.95 each but I managed to get them for $6.00 each, that's a bargain I tell ya! This shade is called Grape which I think is very appropriate because it looks like a grape colour in my opinion. I really like this shade, its a really nice red-dy purple colour that I think could be worn all through the year, and I don't have anything like it in my collection which is always nice. 


The nail polishes are the first things I have tried from the brand Innoxa and I'm very impressed. The nail polish goes on really nice and smooth and is pretty opaque compared to some nail polishes I have tried, but you still need two coats to make it fully opaque. The brush that goes with it is quite small so it does take a few goes to cover the entire nail, but I don't mind cause it actually helps me to be more precise when I paint my nails. I've only had this nail polish on for a couple of days but so far it has held out very well, just a couple of chips at the top of the nail as a result of having to use my nails on the touch screens all day at work, which is pretty good!

I am really happy with how this nail polish is wearing and how the formula is and I think I would buy more of these considering they are pretty cheap for a nail polish, especially in Australia. 

Have you tried these nail polishes or anything from the brand Innoxa?

Thanks for stopping by,
- Meagan xx

1 comments:

daffnee said... Reply To This Comment

I've never heard of this brand before but the color is gorgeous! And that's a great bargain you got there! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

Post a Comment